Saturday, October 26, 2013

16 Weeks


How far along: 16 Weeks
Total weight gain: I'm finally up to 1 pound!!!
Maternity clothes: Nope, not yet!
Stretch marks: Nope!
Sleep: I'm sleeping great and not feeling the need for naps as much in the afternoons:)
Best moment of this week: Our Gender Reveal Party!!! The Clemson game on Sat. against Boston College was tons of fun but so hard to keep our little girl a secret!!! Sunday was great getting to see all our family and friends be surprised as we revealed the gender and her name:) More party details to come:)
Miss anything:  Nothing that I can think of.
Movement: Still haven't felt anything but I cant wait till I do!
Food cravings: Still just loving a good 'ol fashion meat and three!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing specific but I am still getting sick occasionally:(
Have you started to show yet: A little bit:) 
Gender:  It's a GIRL! We are so excited!!! 
Labor signs: Nope:)
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!!!! 
Looking forward to: Another Dr. appt later this week. I love hearing her little heart beat and being reassured that everything is going good:)

No comments:

Post a Comment