Wednesday, December 4, 2013

23 Weeks




How far along: 23 Weeks
Total weight gain: 11 lbs.
Maternity clothes: I did buy some maternity jeans (that I LOOOOOOVE) but I am still wearing my regular ones as well. As for everything else, it's still all my regular clothes. 
Stretch marks: Nope!
Sleep: Off and on. I sleep well and never feel like I didnt get enough rest but I wake up often in the middle of the night ready for the day...
Best moment of this week: Thanksgiving of course!!!
Miss anything: Definitly not this week! The holidays are a wonderful time to be pregnant:)

Movement: Still nothing...
Food cravings: Nothing really but then again its the week of Thanksgiving so there is just so much to choose from!
Anything making you queasy or sick: very very rarely...My stomach is often very sore though lately making me not hungry:(
Have you started to show yet: yes and growing steadily:)
Gender:  Girl!!!
Labor signs: Nope:)
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!!!! 
Looking forward to: It's my hubby's birthday next week AND we get a Christmas tree! I love the first week of December!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment